ON BACK ORDER.
This Intercooler Boot kit fits Cummins-equipped 1994-2002 Dodge Ram trucks. Replace deteriorated or
damaged factory boots with ease!
- 1x Driver-side CAC boot (angled boot with sharper angle)
- 1x Passenger-side CAC boot (angled boot with flatter angle)
- 2x 3″-3″x4.25″ boots for turbo and intake horn connections
- 6x Constant-tension clamps for 3″ connections
- 2x Constant-tension clamps for 3.69″ CAC connections
Designed with 5 layers of aramid fiber reinforcing for mechanical
strength at high temperatures, and a special inner liner material that
is highly resistant to heat and oil, our high-performance engine boots
are the best option on the market for your charge air piping couplers.
We routinely use these boots on trucks that make well over 100 psi of
boost. In addition to offering the best strength available, they provide
unparalleled durability. Because of the design and construction, they
survive over the long haul in towing applications. To top it all off, we
include our heavy-duty constant tension spring clamps to all but
eliminate the chance of boost leaks and blow-offs.