The VIPER PhatShaft 62 was
designed to handle mild to aggressive fueling upgrades to increase
overall performance. The Viper comes equipped with an extended tip 62mm
forged milled compressor wheel and 360 degree thrust bearing.
Viper utilizes the 68mm turbine wheel and is available in a 12cm or 14
cm exhaust housing in which we modify the angle of the exhaust nozzle,
maximize the wastegate ports, and enlarge the wastegate chamber for full
wastegate travel. Like all PhatShaft turbochargers it is equipped with
dual grooved high performance bearings and an adjustable boost elbow.
- Increased Performance
- Lower EGTs
- 62mm, 63mm or 64mm Compressor Wheel
- 68mm Turbine Wheel
- (FMW) Forged Milled Compressor Wheel
- 360* Thrust Bearing
- Dual Grooved High Performance Journal Bearings
- Drop In Replacement Turbo
- 70 AR 12cm or 80AR 14 cm turbine housing inlet.
NOTE: Requires HX40 Downpipe