FASS RPT-1007 FASS Titanium or 95 Series Replacement Motor
The Titanium Series RPT-1007 pump and motor assembly with a 220 GPH
flow rate that operates at high fuel pressure. The replacement of a FASS
Pump and Motor Assembly is very easy and can be done in a short period
without removing your filter assembly or remove any fuel lines.
FASS RPT-1007 FASS Titanium or 95 Series Replacement Motor for a 220
gallon per hour High Fuel Pressure Fuel Air Separation System! Replacement Motor For a 150 GPH FASS Titanium Series or 95 Series Fuel Air Separation System that operates at High Pressure.
The FASS Replacement RPT-1007 Pump and motor assembly applications:
- Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System
- 95 Series Fuel Air Separation System
- Versatile Series Fuel Air Separation System
FASS RPT-1007 Titanium Series Replacement Pump and Motor benefits:
- Designed as a direct replacement for all 220 gallons per hour diesel fuel pumps.
- Simple easy installation.
- Pump replacement does not require the removal of the fuel lines.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty!
The FASS Fuel Systems RPT-1007 replacement pump kit contains:
- New T-Block assembly
- New pump housing
- New georotor gear
- New electric motor
- New O-Rings
- Installation Instructions
- Warranty Registration Paperwork
VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure to fill out your product registration
form and return the original form to FASS Fuel Systems within 30 days
of purchase accompanied by a copy of the purchase receipt. Complying
with these guidelines will qualify you for the Four Year Extended
Warranty. NOTE: This is a special order item and cannot be returned for
exchange or credit.
FASS RPT-1007 Titanium Series EM-1002 w/.625 Gear is MADE IN THE USA
NOTE: At the higher flow rate you need to bypass the factory sending unit with either:
Manufacturer Part No: RPT-1007
Product Application: Replacement Motor For a 150 GPH FASS Titanium Series or 95 Series Fuel Air Separation System that operates at High Pressure.
1) A Suction Tube STK-1002 (need to drop the tank to install)
or 2) Sump Kit STK-5500BO (no need to drop tank to install)