How do I return an item?
Please contact customer service, or call 1-800-590-8995, for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
See our return policy below:
- Most custom made to order parts are not returnable. Many items carry a warranty. Please contact us with any questions before ordering.
- With prior authorization, some new unopened items may returned at your expense within 30 days of delivery for a refund less shipping and handling. You must contact customer service for a RMA number prior to sending or the package will not be accepted.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restock fee. OPENED or INSTALLED product may NOT be eligible for return.
- Twin parts and kits are custom built and are not eligible for return.
- If your parts arrive with any shipping damage or you believe a part that your believe is incorrect, please email photos of the item(s) and any/or shipping damage. Do not install the item or modify the parts.
- Please notify us immediately of any product or shipping issues. Please email photos of any shipping damage and accompanying packaging.
- Do not modify the part(s) on your own or install the parts if their is an issue. We will work with you to replace any damaged items or wrong or defective parts.
- Exchanging new parts for another item often reduces restocking fees.
- Warranty claims are at the sole discretion of manufacturer. We are happy to assist customers with their claims. Customer agrees that by installing any product purchased from Crazy Carl's Turbos Inc, customer will abide by manufacturer decision on warranty claims and hold Crazy Carl's Turbos Inc. harmless.
- Improper installation, fuel contamination, modification, disassembly, and unapproved application void warranty.
- Please send all returns insured with tracking and keep for your records.
- Refunds are usually processed within 3-7 business days after the package arrives at our location. Your bank or credit card may take 5 to 10 business days for your bank to process our refund request.