One of the most complete kits available at the best value. $300 to $800 less than other kits! All the components needed to install a P7100 pump on a 98-02 24 valve Dodge Cummins engine.
Save more than 10% over buying the parts individually. See notes on availability below. The kit includes:
- Pump gear- aftermarket is standard with the kit, or optional upgrade to Cummins brand, or upgrade to an adjustable gear to hold higher power
- Gear case - High-end aftermarket case or optional upgrade to Cummins brand
- Mounting studs and nuts
- Crank seal
- Housing gasket
- Vacuum pump seal kit
- Your choice of the Crazy Carls 24-P Tunnel Ram intake plate at a discount, or intake spacer plate. One or the other is necessary to fit injection lines.
- Intake gasket set
- Conversion fuel injection lines w/brackets**
- Pump mounting bracket
- Crazy Carl's Oil feed line with restrictor fitting needed to add oil feed line to 24V
- Crazy Carl's 24V Apps throttle linkage kit
- Cam sensor adapter (98.5-00 or 01-02) NOTE: 01-02 trucks need to notch the case BEFORE installing the adapter
CHOOSING A LINE ID GUIDELINES. Your pump builder can help you pick the best line size for your set up/goals.
.078 lines are for stock HP range
.084 are good middle of the road size
.093 lines are typically for 800 HP and up. Offered in mild steel and stainless steel**
.120 lines are for race applications only, and only come in Stainless Steel.**
* does NOT include P7100 pump.
Be sure to get a Dodge brand Bosch pump from a Cummins truck for Fitment.
**Note: Stainless Steel Injection Lines are not recommended for daily drivers due to engine vibration.
***If you have 1/2 inch fuel lines on your lift pump get our optional banjo fitting so you can clear the pump and linkage.